Re: [CBQ] Need a favor

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Need a favor
From: "Brian Ehni bpehni@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 20:26:08 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1428974773; bh=9+UsrHaCizke2XzrIWhqZqFS7xPnWJUf/jAMuWMyC0k=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=iaxWwnzkZ6d7tev4m2lRB6zHqjkcY1YbaqJ9s+R3ekDEpXcaAYmMIFi/KgxnS9fStxeqDmMLUgaOW/QSMyUrdidEYHkgKHvrf+3FpDiZwhVxwGI8oZe4ZrNGQdI1wrffeB0rqcALq88AFN/vU1fZ37AOxTkqgkWO8cylvrd4SAI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I checked my recent issues going back to July 2014 ( I'm missing No & Dec), but don't see a map on oil movements. I had thrown previous issue out, so I don't think I have what you're looking for.

Thanks!
Brian Ehni
(Sent from my iPhone)