[CBQ] Who Was Roy P.Thompson

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Who Was Roy P.Thompson
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 11:40:36 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

April 7, 2015

Group - Further to my post about the Burlington Route cow boy boots being offered on EBay, Gerald Edgar was kind enough to query the seller on where the boots originated. Gerald got an interesting answer back. The boots are indeed "the real McCoy!" Read below. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL