[CBQ] Library & Museum Donation Tax Sale

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Library & Museum Donation Tax Sale
From: "Randy Danniel milepost206@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 11:35:55 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Greetings:

For the next two weeks we are going to offer The Burlington Waycars at the reduced price of $90.00 to the museum or library of your choice. Normal shipping charges apply.

The offer works this way.

1. You order and pay for The Burlington Waycars. We will ship your donated directly to the library of your choice with a letter outlining your donation to the organization.

or

2. You may arrange the donation with your local library or museum to make payment and your library or museum orders directly from us. Payment must accompany the order. No open accounts. No purchase orders.

We will track orders for this offer so there is no duplication.

Normal postage charges apply and must be added before the order will be shipped. $10.00 for Media Mail. $15.00 for Priority Mail. International mailing fees at our cost.

We will accept Credit Cards, PayPal and checks for this offer.

This offer does not suggest nor offer any tax advice. That's up to you and your tax advisor to determine.

Offer ends April 15, 2015.

Thank-you.

Randy Danniel

Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.