[CBQ] Re: Adams Express Company depot sign colors?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Adams Express Company depot sign colors?
From: "Randy Gordon-Gilmore randy@prototrains.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 23:37:41 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John and Ken, thank you for your answers.  Yes, I also have seen
photos of tin and other Adams Express signs in many different color
schemes but was hoping to find what might have specifically been used
on depot signs as opposed to advertising signs.

But I've since learned that by 1929, Adams Express, along with
Southern Express, American Express and Wells Fargo, had been
consolidated into Railway Express Agency, so for my late-1930's era
the Adams Express sign seems actually to not be appropriate anyway...

So off my study models the signs will come.  And now I need to find
out what REA depot signs might have looked like pre-WWII.

Thanks again,

Randy
--
Randy Gordon-Gilmore