Re: [CBQ] MOW Disc

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] MOW Disc
From: "Scott Myers myers.scottv@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:34:34 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1426088076; bh=/vRfuU8vir1umV2Bb3ZCu1F4MnQO3vQtdN5oUmxBs6c=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=gYDJTeQha2n1jiklwkXPilHQImcnob83qDut7Tw21ho7tka5spgNs5Ilu06QeDDuVdoOsHu2yYH7cw6UMijxjsfom32EfeL5d+YI7zBjAJUz5MOvZpM/0u6svHiZau8paRvSv8boZNlvluKGyFD01IneTUblovT3m6shK8uid6s=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Tom,

I copied Rupert's earlier email regarding the contents of the MOW disc below -

I bought a copy of this disc at Rock island and it’s brilliant. An abbreviated list of contents is -

Air car, Air compressor, Air rail loader, Aircraft, Automotive equipment information, Baggage cars, Baggage express cars, Ballast cars, Ballast drainage power unit, Ballast regulators, Boiler car, Boom cars, Box cars, Bulldozers, Bunk & tool cars, Bunk cars, Chair cars, Coaches, Commissary car, Cranes & derricks, Cribbing machine, Customer Service Office van, Detectors/tow cars, Ditchers, Draglines, Dump cars, End loader, Flat cars, Foreman’s bunk cars, Gaging machine, Gandy machine, Gang trailer car, Gang trucks, Gondolas, Grader, Grocery car, Hand derrick car, Havelock shop crane, Hi-rail truck cranes, Horse car, Ice car, Icing carts, Inspection cars, Isabella tug boat, Joint oiler,  Jordan spreaders, Lidgerwood unloader, Loading diagrams, Locomotive cranes, Motor cars, Numbering, colour, lettering schemes, Office car, Paddle steamer Northstar, Panel rail car, Pile drivers, Push car, Rail anchor applicator, Rail and tie car, Rail loader, River incline cars, Rotary snow plow, Sand car, Sand hoppers, Scale test cars, Scraper, Shower car, Sleepers, Spike driver, Spike puller, Steam shovel, Tamping machines, Tank cars, Tenders, Tie adzing machines, Tie car, Tie spacer, Tool cars, Track lining machines, Undercutting sled, Unloading plows, Water cars, Wedge snow plows, Weed burner, Weed mowers, Welded rail cars, Wheel cars, Work car diagrams.

If you already have the disc and want an index, let me know off List. And another big Thank You to John for compiling the disc.

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ