[CBQ] Burlington Route Historical Society Bulletin 50

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Burlington Route Historical Society Bulletin 50
From: "twhitt86@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 10 Mar 2015 07:26:20 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The long awaited Bulletin 50 is being printed and bound, and is anticipated to be ready to ship by the end of next week. For those who have been putting off or forgot to get your dues renewals in, I would advise that you do so promptly. When the Bulletin is ready to ship, a final roster will be given to the printer and only those on that roster will receive Bulletin 50! Bulletin 50 is a 144 page issue on the 1936 Denver Zephyr, authored by Bill Schultz, and is an excellent addition to your Burlington library!

Tom Whitt

President

Posted by: twhitt86@comcast.net