RE: [CBQ] MOW Equipment

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] MOW Equipment
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 17:02:53 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1424304176; bh=bM+BtB0iSjZAo4RSMfga1W0b2tN0R32uyCnbT6xgyqA=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=gnkqHTosgO9mqsUuWenkOq7Fl3cSh7jO4mWVN2aNUCv2upUalDr2c6I/xObEatj/7ZtJd9eO8NFVQhv+Yp2j+7DdBcKrxNxmUsJuzpzWTjko2G8/X12oPMTWPOfsqO9MKbhEr1Wgoo1axkeVJKhSmZNUYtqwNs5nrmTRm06ssOA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Louis:

I managed to get Simpson's Rest centered in the background in my shot of the remains of 99104 in 1980.  The view you posted is also from the 1970s (can't remember the exact date), and it's on the Golden Branch, about a quarter mile west of the Colorado Railroad Museum; that's as close as the museum ever came to making it theirs.

Hol