Re: [CBQ] Rural Branches

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Rural Branches
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 19:07:25 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1424218048; bh=J0GsHdN8m2PwFQaDb9giYhbPgFv0kczHwoo5gWWA3/4=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=KJoW1NIS9ZVPY/c9+VKLVmNhtKaG4GOc+VGkbouM/yczQtRIYoOabJUZYPSdbciCgM4GeF0CsvsANMaJqLFO4Wqdpa8pMnUYJCZ4SFcwytzid0Oi6oWHqjjpSsgDvbnOnPxxWOVX1RH9U/aWwL2+ZIob5bRFMIgkA7QLRO+ilcw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

If this picture was taken at the location I think it was the building with the wide overhanging eves is the freight house which has been restored and is still very much "extant"

Pete