RE: [CBQ] MOW Equipment [1 Attachment]

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] MOW Equipment [1 Attachment]
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 16:14:12 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1424214860; bh=pskfq+I3eomu7vfYFPMt0EtIQToZlPJbK7fOQGQi0MM=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Y7cMbyj8dlfOmFcUZTIRrfYWOF8hkRxzn9G2u64yehta6geC1nwka2UDRcq3kBcG3T8ml0RADk9woZhCmXEOHeOgiHpoX4YduJnpKikTuBAm8vDe8ZPot+PUUPYLuv2Z/BhMfk2i+pMnJS5nbnkPqMXIjrKJ+yc4otn72m76ik4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Hol Wagner included below]

Louis:

In answer to your questions to John, it turns out the 204614 was sold to the C&S in 1959, and the attached will give you considerable information on it and its boom car and two tenders.  It continued in service on the C&S well into the BN era.  I have a series of slides of it driving piles at Chugwater, Wyo., in November 1978 and then reduced to just the frame and trucks as it was scrapped at Trinidad, Colo., in 1980.

Hol