Re: [CBQ] Cheyenne to Chicago

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Cheyenne to Chicago
From: "Kenneth Martin kmartin537@surewest.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 07:11:45 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1423840330; bh=y6xSJDaXfWab6TvBjpzjE12ordwe4KLw8lyg8/l2o44=; h=In-Reply-To:To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=er6pkLIMIHGmMD8HTf5Vt6aI8lIcBgH0jHzNFz8uu08koZ6NSJ3AAhwx01al8hQQqjm4yfUCk6TAFw5vg4JsqObKtUzofYAxYId7dDrGbLfnGPX4SsOLbXFVWlHN2G2VdvFiwXKJr5wwO+sfL2WgIo5x/IiLM2ECeRgvyNCZlA0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Byron,

The closest I can come is a 1915 timetable that doesn't list Cheyenne but does list Laramie on a through train from San Francisco. So interpolating time I would say UP train 22 would leave Cheyenne at 6am, arrive Denver at 8:45am then CB&Q train 10 would leave Denver at 9:15 and arrive Chicago at 2:30pm the next day. Gaining an hour for changing time zones that would give you a travel time of 31.5 hours.

I imagine from Cheyenne they would take UP to Omaha and transfer to CB&Q but I do not have a UP timetable to check.

Ken Martin