[CBQ] Re: C&S on Q

To: CB&Q Group <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: C&S on Q
From: "William Barber clipperw@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 18:46:16 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1423701979; bh=dcFFnWKONvlQp59MrMqTljd1GI8LWWXeZRFUY3E6fko=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=q+VRyxyKJIl/VsgtSjANrs1IL+38WsJFK76/dmih4eWf6OD55Bf0tz+vvbXrBU4Uks8TrTO93A27WZhbq+kS+RHs06wKhPp/Xcx5M2SbFFNaMsJWaMhWwdJS7+GbXps+YUZsNgqyEewhYSdNWypjN6Fc2nbupudsrr2EQ0YlM1s=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hol,

These two photos of 330 and 331 and 372 were posted to the Photostream section of the Yahoo CBQ group web page. They were stripped from both my Apple mail client and my on G Mail on line account as is normally the case. Occasionally, I do receive an attachment with a post in the mail client, but I have not been able to determine what has to occur to make that happen. You might try re posting the C&S 800 photos as attachments only to see if they appear on the Yahoo CBQ group web page. Thanks for all of your efforts on this. I was just thinking that the stripping function may occur with something that Yahoo does in creating the digest format. I receive  the CBQ group posting in digest form.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO