RE: [CBQ] A note to Hol Wagner

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] A note to Hol Wagner
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 14:54:37 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1423691680; bh=VBR1PRUMnXJ+i/kxL3bWYtP8cYAs3GG+7S/O+UQWBfg=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=bXGBoYsZvurdSdFn6ShWqIiLGQ9GRl73V9m7ppM2XqHfyiV+iG8UfmMYgyyQth6nbCg7/gmYKA9+9WRISwkOrYa2YeJvwzdkFCT0+Ux4o/4BRJuwKCgEq6ysOZpuypvzhI2d0mIGDKdCb5K/05olDHA29cBGZ0SjJHCbAkOXmxk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Ray:

Sharing is what this group is all about! Glad to be able to make use of some of the material I have acquired through the years.

Hol