[CBQ] Re: C&S Power Leased to CB&Q-5c

To: CB&Q Group <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: C&S Power Leased to CB&Q-5c
From: "William Barber clipperw@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 11:46:33 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1423590397; bh=3JmFLU/fVaJorf8jTeqBtMaC23u2C3oyMpH2sluoTZA=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Lp/s+OJW0MysC8j4lT8zEkm94hCCRtxiJzZclsIe+V2bFd7TVy17kS08U53zvFH3IlOFaa1YTK2G9FghvTu6rg1YaPqge2E/ViGji/YvSMLvgmBl1NCxd7qxKMqxJdbIQ2b0LU+B7WkenQr/Q06GO6LsGUEX1eyD0PjSMYCTS6c=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hol,

On your latest group of posts about the C&S 800s on the Q, I can't get the photos to appear on any format available to me. I use a MACbook Pro laptop. The photos usually don't show up on the Apple Mail Client on my computer, so I go to the Yahoo Group web site on line. There I can usually find the photos under the Photostream. Right now, the last thing there are photos of gons in beet service. When I look at the conversations tab on the website using Safari, the photos are just empty squares with a small question mark. I tried changing bowsers to Firefox and find that the photos aren't even acknowledged. I looked under attachments on the CBQ Yahoo group web page and found the same thing as photostream. What format are you sending the photos in. I assume jpegs. Other photos that you have attached show up in Yahoo CBQ group Photostream. Are others having problems? By the way, in the conversations tab, I do get your text, but not the photos, just the square with the question mark. I also got the links to the Denver Public Library OK. The photos appear to have text included with each one. Maybe that is the problem.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO