Re: [CBQ] East St Louis [1 Attachment]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] East St Louis [1 Attachment]
From: "Bill Hirt whirt@fastmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 18:49:13 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1422578956; bh=frIbZQdJCm8EPUjyn0uzip+UtlDst3bOzJvnQz+N0Fw=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=hCYeseJrLS6uViUsuY9KN8Lt18R3rvbdpN/I0AX4624aQltJNPziCEMRr8rMPzvc3ssdxqb5mtBK/Kkh+ozRUDCvLraSibTN67Pi39J5ZBH4lv8o9VSUPCsDjMfaZEZbgyUCQexTP3XWCUCD3qcVxBYmjr/vxqRScyOMdwZbi5g=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Archie,

Attached is the track diagram of the East St. Louis yard dated 1959. Since the Q was on trackage rights on GM&O/NYC the track diagrams stop at Wood River.

Bill Hirt