Re: [CBQ] Milan Roundhouse

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Milan Roundhouse
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 10:10:22 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1422371424; bh=KOLiePcvrtsmo/Dp78aKEkz3DPqOXO+9xtbCs+u6hkI=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=FYW9SOV6aDKE0niT36vWg4751sToVb+6xHG9SE45vXTvM65bnMl0wGYjXk+JJ2ER4Oa+eV8yXidjhXhmbvPUs3GHBHE4xh4RwLpmiTvJvkqYPeCFxaU6yR8wbDJuEqMncmC/W+TL/cX7flfMR2Y3O81KsjENbH2yZStd+OHQ8oQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The Sullivan Co. website features many photos of the QO&KC right of way just prior to abandonment..many photos show towns and trackside businesses along the route...Wonderful glimpses of small town and rural life in the 1930's...Will bring back lots of childhood memories of how things were for those of us old enough to remember....of which I am one.

Take time to visit this site.

Thanks Sam..sorry I forgot your last name

Pete Hedgpeth