Re: [CBQ] Another Old Loco

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Another Old Loco
From: "Noel georgecrawfordsr@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 16:44:34 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1421790288; bh=WioxQsejV8kpm8TSaKR4bpQIj1cQxNc1om5397UMh+o=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=XRkoKdbN4AU2KWVq9ODEYVZA04OiFBCizhZdVBM03TvumQhCjwVuNiDVnL7ws13V6SVUuRkqXABQlRuv7H3m3z1686l8BqTrfrudWzxzS2yTiIWO0oOVHH31eBTtXptdhsrl+GbPYJ5TFFZuNSvf/cAJOQBEYJ7TEAIBZOQTqZE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Interesting. The car has a iron underframe? Looks like a fish belly.  As to the crop. It is either bush beans or potatoes. Great Northern or white beans also comes to mind. Crop to be sold to the Army?
Noel