RE: [CBQ] "Doodlebug" book?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] "Doodlebug" book?
From: "'Nolen Null' NNull@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 21:53:00 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1421549583; bh=yd7q3cYk4h3AnZJYbNG0oGLpB+XZQXWERcBI/b0HTmU=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=q+t164rulsPpHfFMfSn/nTZ3HhhqdAsktW3bGWmuM8Jp8Pxk6ODSKpqgQqFqFGui9G/9FDykO2221PKFfUYcPjcG96Vve0Qr5XCCnaLXp7tp+LPXPoA4QJhNFqnQ6YOLi+6L+zt/5eH0bcWCWstQjLrpj0H9TA1aamkFomvGCJE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Randy,

If you only want a reference on Q doodlebugs then I would recommend "Doodlebug Country" as both books contain essentially the same information but "Doodlebug Country" groups it by the Class I Railroads.  "Interurbans Without Wires" has the same information but it is grouped by builder.

ABE Books (http://www.abebooks.com/) currently lists a couple of dozen of each book ranging in price from $45-$165 and everywhere in between.

My understanding is that Randy Daniel of Milepost 206 Publishing is working on a book on Q gas electrics.  If it is even half as thorough as his treatise on Q waycars it will be splendiferous.

Nolen Null