Re: [CBQ] Flume for Burlington ties

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Flume for Burlington ties
From: "Chris Atkins tcatkins@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 11:08:29 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1420823314; bh=VT2RHOqmo7zrfS4ppSTdMv6x3dPLLIPsbdRdO1Ht81g=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=aZiG9iN2RHtNod93+jHRERo93JZ4KnuPihQom11J3CNi/WA2M/m5Iu1dkZsMhJzQGs0g+HhvR7QZ8EQ40/K4+3zSEJMwsu82vyOvMlLs/Ov7KLkNV7lvT+aNmKz7iSaepnGUWkAMYL/nkCxrJBbcdqiNhrvOesu1K6hCSqm9mYM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Harold,

I had a woman tell me a couple months ago on the Sheridan Memories Facebook page that she had lived in the depot in the late 80s after it had been moved and it was apartments then. She knew the people across the highway that were friends of my mom. I guess if you caught it between renters you could see the inside. Don't know if that is the case any longer.

Another good source for information on the flume is Robert Granum's book "History of the Tongue River Tie Flume."

Chris Atkins
Argyle, TX