Re: [CBQ] Burlington and Missouri River Railroad in Nebraska

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington and Missouri River Railroad in Nebraska
From: "Brian Garner harleyhorse74@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 23:05:46 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1418187948; bh=kf0/VUVwaF8UtUX3IfJP6LLHVChpoSQ/1rpqhccGAq4=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=HlzeOJURMuQHQxALZvONXs4Snv92SjrjI/mKBjzXqQW2kYJj6air6II9skaF2yO0oU1QhA8kz4QIM9mW8tvToaSzf7XVGz/r+jFA7R01qExQGdjay+C8cH50GmoCS8w0P4nm0RX09RK2SwrjVYfrd1Vjt5DCQBBhz44Ldb/GJig=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Louis,

The caption on the photo reads "said to be the first passenger train at Broken Bow".  So it is not positively identified as being at Broken Bow.  The photo could have been taken at Ashland and the locomotive later used on the passenger train into Broken Bow.  Would be interesting to see what you come up with for info.

Thanks,
Brian