[CBQ] Derrick 204376

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Derrick 204376
From: "'Rupert & Maureen' gamlenz@ihug.co.nz [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 10:38:56 +1300
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1417988343; bh=3/XyrBRu/UiKfLLajv8lkTSCx9h1Nl4w2XhQTaClm7k=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=UXifUqB8gbGFwbpaA1T3vq6qr7KM8VD/uxxCqvGzxMasiK6bP5o/hY6iuML5Gsllzy5X+eGZ5Ym5cmmJjdrFWX4XRGyxeIgIjKs+qdVR6QTD7D2M5HRSE1CWJkg6rY/2U3FzUK1Ikhgp7MacOw4OMCAMBfQzgJ7VMLZGRnvuNq4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Scott

Sorry but I “cheated”! I couldn’t find a clear enough photo to show the actual words so I used a decal about the right size and shape from a miscellaneous sheet. It must have been convincing as nobody queried it!

The wording on this notice would be unique to this piece of equipment and you are therefore unlikely to find a decal for it.  I suggest that you should seriously consider “cheating”.

Regards

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ