[CBQ] Pre-Thanksgiving Holiday Sale

To: <n-scalevarnish@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Pre-Thanksgiving Holiday Sale
From: "'Tim Mulina BHI' bhipubs@charter.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:17:36 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

HI and please pardon if you get this more than once.

With this week’s snow here it has me in a winter modeling mood so I decided to kick things off early.

I hate when sales closer to the holidays often are better so I decided now through December 31, if I offer a better deal on the same thing, I will give you the lower price so you do not have to wait and hope you don’t miss a special while hoping for a better one.

Now through midnight on December 1, 2014.

Any order with 3 or more books in it will have the shipping refunded for  US Addresses and $10 refunded off shipping to the rest of the world. The post office has said they will likely be raising shipping rates again after Christmas which means ours have to go up as well.

http://www.quickpicbooks.com

http://www.bhipubs.com

The shipping will be refunded when the order ships out because the PayPal shopping cart does not have a way for me to do this automatically. We have most titles in stock or should be back in by early next week but our printer is running about a week and a half behind with the holidays so get your order in ASAP.

Orders ship out in the order in which they are received.

Not only do we have prototype specific books but also modeling How To books in our Mastering Model Railroading series, and drawing/diagram/folio/consists books as well. Over 225 train books and 3 airplane books too!

Need an idea for the cook in your place? This is the perfect gift that you can enjoy as well. We just released the Pennsylvania Railroad’s cookbook used in dining cars and facilities during the golden age of passenger trains. This is what the rich and famous were served between DC, Philly and New York when the Pennsy and NYC dominated the rails! Many lost techniques and dishes that we only read about now are in there too.

http://www.quickpicbooks.com/Folios/PRR/PRR_Cookbook.html

thanks for your time.

Tim Mulina

BHI Publications