RE: [CBQ] Village Boundary between Westmont and Downers Grove

To: "cbq@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Village Boundary between Westmont and Downers Grove
From: "GLEN glenehaug@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 17:29:45 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1415755787; bh=ByZ2FBwml1S8TffXwyPPlbV3vFaTj1WqFLFIM+hpHAc=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=biwqckoOSbmAL2o33zxYgsN9UxQOJ8BicudxsMDdfgxmm5tiaKTA8ciWeJTvnSGT4YdTxM3wmVF5PGlp62YyvPq3lueimSKMrpMbk2EmCqH8DmFHkEsflE2H21p3LHYzZbPeiQojw2S/UeQGw9HVgH1+Pll1ouLDQGlWxROeVY0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Mike.

Glen Haug