[CBQ] Re: The West Wind

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: The West Wind
From: "William Barber clipperw@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:01:36 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1413903701; bh=v6znJevKZmW2IvOKzJD0KZ36xLPza16hkLIx7OriZNk=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=VW1BqqFoqxYJy/RRM1lEr2St/EoFuYKgCCe4zCGzRXIv/PIo77SBeIKu0q4/4i2PoS6s0jWBWkJTLDqq/pvMF5Rv66YyHsQG/9WvbaySgPOtjNoUaDZo0+f9vft00Rq4uEK8GXW7AwLCyc3Ny6h+2pJWDiMp3MYTThPXoXOMutk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Charlie,

I thought I was unique. My Rhodes 22 sailboat is named Zephyrus and when I used to tow it, my truck's license plate was Aeolus! Unfortunately, my font is commercial block letters, but the name has been on the boat since 1984 and isn't going to change.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO