Re: [CBQ] Aurora depot photo needed

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Aurora depot photo needed
From: "Leo qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 22:33:58 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1411270499; bh=xFXySHY0VN1QYTKSfwK/wmVbrAKY6CZG+d91eBITfxg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=HRA2zPF1AJUMAlpoGGy2GifYDaDAz0UGP4jLhcomHye+cYTZMQljyU98tUr7od7iVZcwQMxXib8Bv1WIdrCiDCJc5xJL1BZB5Yj2GrHM3aJDqxx4nj4JyDeiWOjb2oVl3DSNfI5nnSoE4a8WVPz0xmNraXtTQeLI+UtuZcqTHkc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

 Watch ebay searching collectibles,transportation,railroadiana,cbq.

East to west or SE TO SW was not a frequent shot as places to stand weren't that good. I have seen a few. One is a cover of a book of Q steam shot as you describe showing an O5 steaming through.

One of the best shots is on p84 of Spoors Vol 4 of Chicago,Burlington and Quincy in color.

It's. Dave Weber photo taken from the signal bridge looking east and shows the CZ, and platforms,depot,REA bldg,etc but it's looking west to east.

Also see this months photo in the BRHS Calendar showing dinkies lined up for morning rush pre cab cars shot east to west

Leo

Sent from my iPad