Re: [CBQ] Eola Coaling Towers/Sept 1960 Steam Excursion

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Eola Coaling Towers/Sept 1960 Steam Excursion
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:16:45 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1408029407; bh=88ma7ifF99TyqJpOVGALHQVhXbg3ubrVrXNA1s2hK0Q=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Full-name:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=l98xGJpO4Kp/jEUlkyxkoGyfm5cBPB4j2z4Gx25zImbtpWVqK2kYBszm7XMKJI+/69kCFFP3sPT1V1+cCVLDp2PI7+NwG+aF7XFCMTsFRyAK7ELUPWwLKo70UHM9IVBilvwTV856UM7G071lCnGhMOvVzXPin4q+eSp2zXJkRSU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

August 14, 2014

Leo - I do not have a copy of the book. Scan the page with the image you're talking about and may be I can help you identify the correct location. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL