Re: [CBQ] Re: Sanborn Maps

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Sanborn Maps
From: "Chris Atkins tcatkins@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 21:53:00 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Glad you found what you were looking for. Strange that you didn't get an email. The wonders of Yahoo I guess.

Chris Atkins
Argyle, TX

On 8/13/14, 8:54 PM, Leo qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ] wrote:

Thanks Chris. The Ida.... Site is what I was looking for . And now I remember where it's at here at home. On the other computer......

By the way your message didn't come thru to my mailbox but I happened to be searching the group archives and saw it.

Thanks again,

Leo

Sent from my iPad

> On Aug 13, 2014, at 1:22 PM, Leo <qutlx1@aol.com> wrote:
>
> I recently received an email w/ links to many Aurora,IL Sanborn Maps. It seems to have completely disappeared . One of those maps would be included in a future BRHS bulletin on the Aurora Freight House if I had it.
>
> If someone in this group sent the emai/link,would you please resend it to me.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Leo Phillipp
>
> Sent from my iPad

Posted by: Chris Atkins <chris@railroadmodelers.com>