Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 6001

To: No Reply <notify-dg-CBQ@yahoogroups.com>, "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Digest Number 6001
From: "William Canelos sharronbillc@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 05:37:12 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1406291835; bh=nuJOhcJE0EQPwgARYk/ghxeqX3MHwGQcQAXO9oNpI1c=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=xrjp4IeFuy2ttT0CIuxuE4s4pK7f5MgLX9RijZMmXZQFICwakL1H+NL7sax5sYRWtTia6Jl69as1g9hW7zzcUYSvRf+R6uaRKjl6hDvMJLKOJ/vuSLEfrzzJ1HiXksGNy9zH6rB1dxIYfp4UrDv7jIGpsgwCXt12w4OUknUE3XA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Can the moderator remove the offending political posts?
Bill