[CBQ] Hazelhurst,IL

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CBQ] Hazelhurst,IL
From: "Leo qutlx1@xxxxxxx [CBQ]" <CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 19:47:28 -0500
While we're on the subject of mine/pit spurs here's one I  was not aware of
until a nearby resident sent me the drawings.At  Hazelhurst,IL on the
C&I,besides being a tough hill with a grain elevator right at the apex,it once
had a spur that ran north to a hill(esker) that the Q purchased and pulled
aggregate from for ballast .

I am always pleased and amazed by what comes to light after decades of being
buried

Leo Phillipp

Sent from my iPad

Posted by: Leo <qutlx1@xxxxxxx>