[CBQ] Re: Train 61 Galesburg to Hannibal 1966 Wheel Report

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Train 61 Galesburg to Hannibal 1966 Wheel Report
From: "archie hayden klinerarch@xxxxxxxxxxx [CBQ]" <CBQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 18:18:45 -0500
TRRA had no trackage rights on the Q at least not on the belt line
over the Alton bridge.  We did a lot of interchange with the IT at
Federal yard which was a mile or so from the Henry Street switch where
the belt line ended.  The TRRA may have come up to Alton from East St
Louis but I can't recall.    Seems like someone posted a picture of a
train at Henry St Tower some time ago on the list and it may have had
TRRA power.  I will check the archives.  Archie

Posted by: archie hayden <klinerarch@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: