[CBQ] Fw: [STMFC] Re: Murphy Roof Stencil

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Fw: [STMFC] Re: Murphy Roof Stencil
From: "roy wojahn zuch2rew@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 17:33:28 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1401669210; bh=jNpBVp3OUtcrs0mrRNkMT2BxdsVP44BNX9SmiUbE+J4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=0P+w/tLvUn8mIe1q/xFFOrNnjUS26jZ6oIj5n47njK6WpO2vJA4vCIVdq0SJPQ7j540Bo7rmBA4nZxKeSsibEPQkXSEPYd9+781hCkd5GiTXJP3dutwuyKKcNeUH2JcofdbvQTj49n7++Mbr2I0eBo5fJLrXrzibhp8Wt7+xuLE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This may be of interest to CB&Q fans

On Sunday, June 1, 2014 4:51 PM, "Cyril and Lynn Durrenberger