Re: [CBQ] Student Trips

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Student Trips
From: "Leo qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 19:19:40 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1400545193; bh=nO1DExiPoOEIurhKItk0/gqW56XJY1fNSGQF310xpp8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=UyQ8HREZ97tZcqmUlD79MkIaAGsQY8xVzFW45I0uKFEybk25l2EvX7VYXWzU8j/yRfuPqKS4mT7ovLUAxJu/EGJo3NlbbVsHwreRtbuELASkqi+AIqcgitkrGRtKGmW0rqE5wsp/oyOyuApGsylCw9pY4eaYXyGBAFYRVlKq2qk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Student trip on 11811?!?! And after working earlier in the day ! Wonder what
somebody was thinking when they set that up.

Talk about being underfoot......good thing you didn't end up underground

Leo

Sent from my iPad