RE: [CBQ] Berwyn

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Berwyn
From: Ray Bedard <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 08:19:59 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1397488801; bh=vRPsNwujf0TVkgGp2xtAkyVal1KuwOlpPwTQiA7MeXU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=NBLw+pKNNf6PiciDVrFqdsmUstHd7TZnyOa5RHDv41rPSndHGHgbODx9WHJMPENzRuv6/gma8Imhrao2VX1wySZKEljlj0GDBScpchH7avdNjuaweJXsv99uJAjWzvBSBfLTa+NlBFntc1kFQXh06axi274OpTa9xvsPE0xnAx8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Rich,
I'm just a tad older than you, graduated from St. Leonard's grade school the
year you were born! I bet my neighbor was at MacNeal's for your birth, she was
a nurse and worked the delivery room. Have great memories of Berwyn back then.
Left for a position overseas in 1972. Returned home to Hoffman Estates in 1975
and now live in San Jose.
RAY