[CBQ] FW: Fake rare left hand dwarf semaphore on eBay

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] FW: Fake rare left hand dwarf semaphore on eBay
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 16:47:36 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1396384421; bh=hT9eK2Iks6H0rS8aPWsRxJ5naTBpPZJ1LU1Zvgz3QBc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type; b=Pk3Gw4hftZN+eMJCk8DFRnSrSIJdQ9cysQpqMLgpbJiyYQNBSsIUdfzop7EyyP+kSQWDRY0S1v4RBAp4r0pMYioe69ff5smw18km+DxaBpUYIULIOg0b/22PGvXAnJGZxkKVgocOS7/QVRtkACCHVP40OcalyN9XcmPDppTtPvE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Buyers beware!

Dave Lotz
Pooler, GA