Re: [CBQ] B&MR section house offered to us in Cheyenne

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] B&MR section house offered to us in Cheyenne
From: MICHAEL PANNELL <michael.pannell@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 03:43:45 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1395114806; bh=TJYquSWqcO3G896qkG8jqPPZ8gMJ0taXLDnGYKAbF9Y=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ZTNLXURkadaxFA74RB/27l8V3wdh0rMqf2nLLBjnmqDMc0WrLv1B6Zhl5SHqYKXJwOYI/1wcEytQ6TC9/lz4/9urVirveVsM9B1kZUegS5Xr+llPl6QpYRsG6GtEWq5t5nsoSp0MvfbbAINuoISWGABsal+R6oh2jWxj25XH5BI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi there, yes the coach is mine too ...Car 57 but that and the caboose UP 2516
are stored in a ICBM silo for the winter, the caboose appearing in time for
depot days 2014 in May first time on show in 100 years, The section house I
hope can be part of the new Miniature steam railway being built in Cheyenne and
home for the caboose during the summer, but we may have to find a close by
storage site for the section house first.

Mike Pannell