Re: [CBQ] Barriger Photos Photo IDs,,,,CGW at St. Joe MO

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Barriger Photos Photo IDs,,,,CGW at St. Joe MO
From: RWA325@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 22:44:20 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1394336662; bh=YtTB66p0/3fPARt2DK8Fr/TqEy+oOTN7DeXfL9YnIgs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Full-name:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=4Tf+zO7kurac4Ii0ExvYfhvgJ1exutZ0/aVxBFMeqxrhRHEaHZbe4YVCv3ho5N6/HoBB2fd7BqLu9tyrYb0g4oKrQTvNAR0XHpZrINzp7+p2DrWpq+hXmk8MBzSmjIisZRmrnIttMffFO7hLk2U377i5CjfcfzdLz7LkFA7VIng=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Whatta trip!  Thanks for the description, Pete.  And thanks, Bill  Hirt,
for the most helpful diagram.  Convoluted, aye!

Bob A

In a message dated 3/8/2014 9:52:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,