RE: [CBQ] Ref. scene at Ord, NE

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Ref. scene at Ord, NE
From: Anthony Nunziata <anunziata1776@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 11:20:46 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1390666849; bh=GFYkqQ21uXOWSWVbfO47kNrHJ36LhNwXBbz0HpNsR0Q=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=u+GLuujYKu+3Kfy3uHPXamV6NR7b7vUMBzhfN4jXfMFY5HupYA5R5vHI0TpycWMtKGWn4wWFCqFLl3t7EXuEqFJ2BT2d7oGIRXutM9Rsr4hVH5OuraAqopQW3Ufhf+DMiGyNZ7XTesE3/Oz2wsFdBeWczLjGAKGxenD6+g9kzfI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I want to thank you guys and anyone else in the group for serving. From what I read and heard people didn't treat you right when you came home.

My other hobby is playing board war games. I would love to hear stories about our experiences. Please send them private though since this is a train group.

Thanks,
Anthony