Re: MONKEY WARD was: Re: [CBQ] Re: 1956 mty stock cars eastbound

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: MONKEY WARD was: Re: [CBQ] Re: 1956 mty stock cars eastbound
From: Noel Crawford <georgecrawfordsr@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 18:16:25 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1387322183; bh=xtUTLsRIwIWf6DW9hplBjqpz9EK0Rcmk6cSEhGyk3zA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=pC12zom9Za2Mtlea9N/orz9DJz9Zh+iSPXpFio4unxXjbyND/ezPfLb9uoZJfYPAQyA4iy8f2arZaVkhDfYDtbzncUBFHvr8+bTteB0c7XwtEv+6/dFw8reCGiTx5FI9ILVDM29nknNYKYcGDlPK/rtuwdLub7lL0BNOkZgOdVw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Dave,
It really got bad when they went from newsprint which did a fairly good
job of cleaning you up, to the slick paper which wasn't
worth a dang. Corn cobs better than that stuff.
LOL
Now let us change this thread before Dave gets on our case.
Noel  Class of 59 (High School that is)