RE: [CBQ] RE: Does anyone know Ivan G. Parks?

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] RE: Does anyone know Ivan G. Parks?
From: HOL WAGNER <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 10:01:26 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1386781288; bh=bwX9eM+YiIKXdDLlGC0vK9IyxdFeDLu+rheE9gURBRc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Z/zjM3jp80qreaWx0gv8TeFX0DLrnVbYeqcSISaYHBrd6ivijBt90qmCydXOJe+4qMsejq17GVqV6TMRm+eTwyDnglWiDkWUPXNqexwDptolHBJrE1pkcNS90jYsCbGqwc1gJKDo2Mg85pwM4aMWlxRG44yzjOsDwsBX2CBtLO8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

 Yes, that's him.  Frederick was where he was living in the pickup camper.

Hol