RE: [CBQ] Does anyone know Ivan G. Parks?

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Does anyone know Ivan G. Parks?
From: HOL WAGNER <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:29:28 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1386707369; bh=k7yEIhNtvw9JFSgFxmzq6GFXcRsntWwrHl0os3QFRLE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=plB20Asl9NXBv1gkD8JoLMbQwaf2lr90PDcAfiCFe9rOmHLBTbcDMUGvq9W0VQ/ZlQwOPnIInuvfExx8L3qcJTo+wk66SBjh6R9GRQCNa+2QTqEcuy7UiSXTugs69zPS8JzfQEpkf6JfnEj79W1HxKeSX2gs9Aes6BzFf7HdJck=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Randy:

Ivan moved back to Illinois from Puerto Rico around 2000, shipping all his many original ink-on-linen Burlington drawings back in wooden crates.  He initially returned to Colchester, Ill., then moved closer to the Illinois River above Beardstown and was living in a camper on the back of a pickup truck.  He broke off correspondence with me when I had to tell him that I could not afford to have all the drawings digitized in a very short time span, nor could I find anyone who could finance the work.  I returned the dozen or so drawings he had sent me to digitize and have not heard from him since -- and this was nearly 10 years ago.  I tried everything I could think of to see that the drawings were preserved, but I am afraid they are lost now.

Hol