Re: [CBQ] Update: Bob Stanage books

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Update: Bob Stanage books
From: Scott Myers <myers.scottv@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 09:38:20 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1384443502; bh=+Jj8BgSOSrEzJn4NC4Fqctx2Rb2RKnEs1pnbU80gAas=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=f56+HjkOc0g6ROdLNNu36yyJ5zed2nadOqbyGDM3B+j/o0LE3HESeT7E+1vneM5WRo/n6YLHvLEQzHEfDS8FjOM0rwNpeRWNiolB3OdNNYcOGy44n7shLCmxe7lWEreLQU7fPvo54l5AeN/wdOh46jg/Ho30nMqYeEgobEdLXGU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Gerald,

Another clarification please - how are you handling the cost of mailing the books?  Is that included in the offer price?  Or is that in addition to the offer price, based on the actual mailing costs (such as for multiple books, for instance)?

Thanks,

Scott Myers