Re: [CBQ] Re: Re: Oil on the Q in World War Two

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Re: Oil on the Q in World War Two
From: Leo <qutlx1@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 09:47:27 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1383580052; bh=ljzuZELJO3ESjK1x4gH6r2sYUJRWTOLabu9a9+jjGf4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=pxtY4sN0//rr+Pjd6CqAVwk1FE25kKpebBHqEqEFRpJKwAXYq9pWbeI47P4WM5Fv91C8LZ+eI8RLfMaVblm/H2/boosqlS2NJT+j3VGq+VozN1RQQG3fQiwc5/Nt+29PkeQQds1j2hTwjdGURI27TflLxf6xO2kOuCqx0RsXnH4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The 1945/46 Annual reports use only very broad categories to classify revenue. For example products of mines,products of Agriculture,etc.

Leo Phillipp

Sent from my iPad