[CBQ] Access to Q printed data via BRHS

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Access to Q printed data via BRHS
From: John Willis <willisjc@zebra.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:35:17 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1379705717; bh=uKPp1jNK2nrxCS4JjnnFEifUF5BLjkxDLNh2g598S/Q=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Z929UT++eUJJ/fZjkyV8PhKiFyYoz4aXNekszkwtZ2pws+OU5RcuU5632FXcsSL54k/8dCPZ8Dia6JRgWExvlgci7us+pBsONlp/ZA57QmGaParxtXDv8aIi09TWhHFPFaOZEfzIpUfQYZoFYvaiI8W8ACChEj+xK8dspX6ZiSs=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Charlie, I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment and opinion. I read
this list and a couple others that have Burlington information, but do
not post any longer due to having been royally skewered for asking for
a usable sized picture from a particular database. The holder of said
material makes available material for sums beyond my meager retirement
abilities. The person who skewered me for wanting to misappropriate the
material without due compensation has, I noted, posted other pictures at
huge sizes which while having some value in definition and quality also
abuses the bandwidth and time of others who may not have the fastest of
access and ability to process same.  I'm not an authority or important
contributor, just a guy who is interested in history and it's
implications in our world. How may have been turned away and soured on
keeping what information is out there? I don't know, but hope it is less
than I fear.
I for one appreciate what you have contributed to my understanding of
history and the art of making reproductions in small worlds.Hoping that
I made some sense of my frustration, I remain,
John C. Willis
Mobile,Al
 .

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com