Re: [CBQ] New Product Announcement - O Scale Detail Parts - Commercial

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New Product Announcement - O Scale Detail Parts - Commercial
From: William Glick <Qglick@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 22:59:05 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1376625543; bh=rbLj4SrajQ9IFbKEWitsh91cKI2hfF9ci3hmGazyQvc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:Importance:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=pgw4Gs74bIAiJZLDwFRfviudMRA5bNK02BeEn5Zjc07eos29ByLBr6iyEFD1FSEQgtOeIpVHkM/nPT+aQi5eQ7f/dLOAsVThQr/k7xCrsa2kc0W9xFw+wrFhZZFR1THTcGvOuJefM13pQKOBpMRXTCDiwC/5lka22+JBnNoSAx4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi Randy

Good luck with your new adventure.
I am not going to change scale just for you, Ha Ha.

We are going up to Chico this Friday to see a Victorian on Sat.
Will stop and see Ken Martin, on the way.

Bill Glick