[CBQ] Soon o/p CB&Q books

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Soon o/p CB&Q books
From: "Gerald Edgar" <gvlc6@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 21:33:11 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1375392792; bh=T4fnk/Gm+ZigIaxk+KiffefDx+YeP+clkpdIJX/ikcU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=1W02ffYavhQ8MbmH+M/Vs4CvDErEVUYP78iWVxiL0dvURrJ+Kjosl3Aey5QDX3fnxqNvz71CAwezRIeWuKsBDpnYIraNUjuCAEhHrRUD1ILOPJtkRFxH+my2a1vCvLGJ3U8UNTfMoXNf7yDwtBUIF99pWI6znYVY+zmRDXkC38Q=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Those of you who attended the Dubuque annual meet recall many of the CB&Q
photos being shared in a clinic by the publisher who acquired rights to a
heretofore forgotten collection from the 30's to the 50's.
One title is 100% Q, two others have significant Q content.  FYI.  Gerald

Merrill Publishing Associates conducting "Last Chance" stock reduction sale

It is with sincere regret that Merrill Publishing Associates announces that it
has failed to reach an agreement with the new heirs of the photos we have used
for the creation of many of our books. As a result, the remaining stock of the
13 books are being sold through our website, with no further reprints planned.

The sudden death of the collection's owner, Dave Campbell, in April at the age
of 52 placed the future of the collection in question. We suspended sales
during negotiations with the collection's heirs but because they do not wish to
further share the collection, we are permanently depleting our stock of the
books. Books in this collection include the following titles:

-BURLINGTON ROUTE STEAM

-SOO LINE STEAM

-EARLY 20th CENTURY ROCK ISLAND STEAM

-MILWAUKEE ROAD - STEAM IN THE WEST

-THE GREEN BAY & WESTERN STEAM ERA

-WISCONSIN SHORTLINE & LOGGING STEAM

-THE C&NW STEAM ERA IN WISCONSIN

-THE MILWAUKEE ROAD STEAM ERA IN WISCONSIN, Vol. 1, The Main Line

-THE MILWAUKEE ROAD STEAM ERA IN WISCONSIN, Vol. 2, Secondary & Branch Lines

-SOUTH SHORE STEAM

-GREEN MOUNTAIN STEAM

-WINDY CITY STEAM

-CHICAGO'S STEAM SUBURBANS

Merrill Publishing Associates will continue to publish train books that are not
from the collection and plans to continue producing books for fellow railfans.

Our thanks to all our dedicated buyers for your understanding and support
during our amazing journey with the collection.

Books can be ordered at: www.merrillpublishingassociates.com.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com