[CBQ] Books For Sale Last ones! June 28, 2013

To: "TrainMediaYardSale@yahoogroups.com" <TrainMediaYardSale@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Books For Sale Last ones! June 28, 2013
From: Dave Leasure <denverdave@fastermac.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:47:23 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1372452456; bh=rrFzMQw15aKQr87TVXqatZYcB2nDlRPaVUZxROXAqkY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Filtered:X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=oZl7ezUxvo7sOxfh7tE8GPvwbKtcMBUAVpw0r2Vx3AsJqxAzNRBXLtjBI+roCBKA3DDE21yBTqv6p8Jm3UvyVaFZfaJDzwZICUnQKgnLjPnIgxok0SlTOQxG45N+5a0OMM0YwbjMvsUGQTltRS2n1zhM8WTIzu7ONdMtMkv2TT0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi. I am thinning out my personal accumulation of railroad books.
Many, many of these are in very good to excellent condition. I will
try to note exceptions as I find them. Shipping within the
continental USA will be $3.00 for first book, and $2.00 each for
additional books up to 5 total, and actual charges after that.
Orders over $75.00 will be shipped insured and delivery confirmation
for $5.00 additional. I prefer a US funds money order, but will
accept PayPal with the inclusion of additional 4% for fees.
International orders are PayPal only, and will be charged actual
postage. Alaska and Hawaii also will be actual postage. Shipped
MEDIA MAIL from Denver, Colorado, USA.

I am in a must sell situation, as I am moving soon, and can't take these with me.  Also needed to pay some medical bills.

The books will be grouped according to price, and will be by title,
author, pub date, condition, hard/soft cover, type pictures, and pages.

Thank you for looking.

David

###################

These books are $20.00 each;

Railroads of America
(History of the Atchison Topeka and Santa Fe), Keith L. Bryant Jr.,
1974, very good, Hard Cover, B/W, 398 pp.

Scenic Line of The World
(Railroad through the Black Canyon), Chappell and Hauck, 1977, good,
dust jacket torn, Hard cover, B/W, 148 pp.

Union Pacific Volume 1
(Birth of a RR 1862-1893) Maury Klein, 1987, very good, Hard
cover, B/W, 686 pp.

Lines West
(History of the GN Railway 1887 to1967) Charles R. Wood 1967, very
good, Hard cover, B/W 192 pp.

This book is $50.00;

Rio Grande Memories Norwood, 1991, very good to excellent Hard
cover B/W 192 pp.
(This is a numbered edition, number 88 out of 850.)

Thank you for your interest.