[CBQ] N Scale BRASS California Zephyr Train Set for sale

To: "DRGW at yahoogroups.com DRGW at yahoogroups.com" <DRGW@yahoogroups.com>, "NScaleYardSale@yahoogroups.com Yard Sale" <NScaleYardSale@yahoogroups.com>, "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] N Scale BRASS California Zephyr Train Set for sale
From: Dave Leasure <denverdave@fastermac.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 22:30:49 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1371961852; bh=vQjUgGmhH6Y12KUJ/T5TUa+vvLoPo9OOUKqwCReJ2Y0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Filtered:X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=MnirETIv/i/sW+l5FjPZNjwa67oHvYsdLDbMPCcM9ierA9aQkG7Q8MuynAhQ4hTBMW4LjlfdaekYcjBA07/OJQkLz3LEPq5vsiaw7DPlHMA+xUpN4ON6ChptHRk/T4OLpTXgwNCrBrgmoxB3UbW+NIRm2BbeaOcC4qafhkwL9xM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This is an 11 car brass set from Oriental Limited.   Each car is in its own
original box.   A few of the cars have unimate dummy knuckle couplers installed
from when I tried to run the train several years ago.   I had to cut it short
as my power could not pull the train up a curvy hill.   Otherwise the cars have
no run time at all.  They are in extremely good condition, with all packaging
intact.

The set is nickel plated and lettered for Burlington Route cars assigned to the
CZ.   All cars begin with "Silver" and are type, name, and number as follows:

Baggage         Bear            903
Coach                   Maple           4742
Dome                    Ranch           4719
Dome                    Bridle          4716
Dorm Lounge     Club            250
Diner                   Cafe            193
Sleeper                 Dove            450
Sleeper                 Point           423
Sleeper                 Crag            429
16 Section              Larch           400
Dome Obs                Horizon         375

I would like $650.00 for this set, shipping, insurance, delcon, included within
continental US.   All others, actual charges.   As I am moving soon, I will
accept paypal only for this transaction.

Thank you,

David

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com