[CBQ] Rio Grande Zephyr set. GENESIS power!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [CBQ] Rio Grande Zephyr set. GENESIS power!
From: Dave Leasure <denverdave@fastermac.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:53:22 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1371588806; bh=87glRkWTLvV4zXkfHoQmJZFv70AwMe/YtYBImKKjX+Y=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Filtered:X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result:X-Received:X-Received:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=M93Ed0N7Pa9x0ZCImJB+5j7zYc5/YnITVPqCO1V4KDR0SNIiQY8r3uMKan4tzskHDoyjVqvYmG5hFMZr+2POIu2WMR3mkywp4Ng9tNJC/a+5PuPVD76Ejfmms1bkoT6gfmDB4kbnN0uyanoQEarCE3ztq4Bd6xGYNPgVfUmGOPE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Begin forwarded message: