[CBQ] New Product Announcement â?? CB&Q HO & O Scale Brass Waycar/Caboos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] New Product Announcement â?? CB&Q HO & O Scale Brass Waycar/Caboose Trucks
From: "qmp211" <milepost206@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 09:07:04 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1370077627; bh=uZXhpRLRJPz0GXCcdooxuAMgt+ONArpZnHOuGE1rLmw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=5Xc77pX9+XjkSUgiaLf9AEvP1HgSBfQYI1pPjyhTKwzKoSqfRSuldc6sRdPfK1POm7K01GXlGrDhgXENbQNbPthkwWf13g0USfs8ItxWxHfTNC99fK1NwWfx/HQR51pde5vJovlDyjNeYkd1UwpBpssQhfkm5+c4qnuh7e82zKk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
We would like to announce our plans to release the most accurate and detailed
CB&Q caboose trucks ever offered in both HO and O scale including Proto:48.
This project was delayed with the production and release of The Burlington
Waycar Drawing Book. Trucks are back up on the burner along with some other
projects.

The #7 trucks with a 5â?? wheelbase and 33â?? wheels were used on the 28â?? and
30â?? wood waycars.

The #2 trucks with a 7â??2â?? wheelbase and 33â?? wheels were used on most of
the CW class waycars.

Masters for the O scale #2 and #7 trucks are in final development for fit and
finish and should be available for shipment in about 90 days. The HO #7 and #2
trucks are in process and will follow shortly thereafter.

We used Solidworks to develop the 3D part geometry necessary to produce the
lost wax casting masters using stereolithography. Stereolithography yields the
best and most accurate models in the rapid prototyping market. Corners are
sharp and square and parts are highly detailed due to the high accuracy of this
rapid prototyping process.

Our all brass truck kits feature:
Wood grain beams in O scale
Correct brake beam hangers
Correct journal box lids
Sharp and crisp nut bolt washer detail
Casting information
Sprung and equalized trucks in O scale
Sprung trucks in HO
Correct wheel backside profiles in P:48

HO Scale
Part #13-8702 HO scale #2 Truck Kit â?" 7â?? 2â?? wheelbase truck with 33â??
wheels $35.00
Part #13-8707 HO scale #7 Truck Kit â?" 5â?? wheelbase truck with 33â?? wheels
$35.00

O Scale
Part #13-4820 O scale #2 Truck Kit â?" 7â?? 2â?? wheelbase truck with 33â??
wheels $85.00
Part #13-4821 O scale #7 Truck Kit â?" 5â?? wheelbase truck with 33â?? wheels
$85.00
Part #13-4822 Proto:48 #2 Truck Kit â?" 7â?? 2â?? wheelbase truck with 33â??
wheels $85.00
Part #13-4823 Proto:48 #7 Truck Kit â?" 5â?? wheelbase truck with 33â?? wheels
$85.00

Retail prices have not been finalized and prices are subject to slight change.

Weâ??ve had several requests to offer the #2 trucks in 1/32 scale for the
backyard railroaders that want to build the CW class of waycars. This will be
possible if sufficient interest develops.

The use of 3D CAD coupled with stereolithography provides a superior source for
the creation of casting masters for modeling projects. We have a lot of things
planned for release this year including our line of O scale GP/SD Steam
Generator Detail Parts that are done awaiting instruction sheets.  We will post
an announcement when they are available. Stay tuned.

Please let me know your level of interest in these trucks. I am not asking for
firm orders yet. I just want an idea of the level of interest in this project.
Email your interest to waycartrucksatgmailDotCom. I will be checking this email
on an irregular basis but do encourage your feedback.

Thanks.

Randy Danniel
www.TheBurlingtonWaycars.com

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com