[CBQ] Re: 1910 near miss

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: 1910 near miss
From: "Mitch" <soocarman79@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 11:07:32 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1369393658; bh=QgixZFV88TSHectnzYRny1ZIo6IPaIzgpJpvYrYzXOI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=cPSAJ2j4u77ESuDAFnLl7MmhiEiWpfPYFMA+ID58qXP07205DhvlV+qq9cXNROBrsLOuWTZAkAHfHar0iXHs5AHAPfD+8iNH6+SemKN1xa7yBcx5CPxh2iqKvf4yF/ThjGvb1TYAt3AmNfAlTgcCq3mU/VNw4xthprA921CvKPg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
What a great article. What drama, in my mind I can see this playing out. The
stuff stories and legends are made out of.
Mitch

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com