Re: [CBQ] Deadheading was snow removal

To: "CBQ yahoo" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Deadheading was snow removal
From: dhartman@mchsi.com
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 22:17:02 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1369001460; bh=xmLrL/A3ADn6SQ2Z4TdNx03Y0O4Ofcwe0GXGWpdNXgs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:Message-ID:X-Priority:References:In-Reply-To:Sensitivity:Importance:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=l3fRRkvDE9B3xyJ2zbv900g7bMlA/n30R7Niv3dl/UVHXNM+hho8Rfi4mHx1A2fvlLYfgs+ISTAaJclz1OtNniwdtMeJ1gy5sbrhkU6fCyaOWrndG2NyquQeKvhnEM6wn1E4rbx3RexEto7yObS8KRHlQtEmeR3wqHOgzoPjI/4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo, yeah, as to your getting a "message" I sometimes noticed weird dynamics between snuffies and Aurora, all being on the same seniority list (which probably explains it).

But to be fair, I remember a few on the C and I who "challenged" you getting on/off. The Shoe nearly jerked me out of my shoes one time... (But I fired for him a lot, which may explain THAT :)

Doug